Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Family Pictures 2014

We had our family pictures taken at the end of October.  We just did a mini session and used a new photographer because our regular girl decided not to do take pictures this year.

Here are some of my favorites...



I love this picture. All three of their hands are touching and this is so Connor. He is so loving towards his baby brother and it's only natural that he's holding Cooper's hand and has his face against Cooper's.
This is probably in my top 5 favorite pictures of them together of all time.  We told Connor to put his arm around Chloe and he just grabbed her and squeezed her and then shortly after this tried to start wrestling with her.  This is just shows their relationship together at this time so perfectly and I love it.  They are the best of friends and I'm so happy they have each other.
My beautiful baby girl!
He's so handsome.  And he was such a little ham.  He nailed every picture with a perfect smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment