Monday, November 24, 2014

Random post about Chloe

Chloe takes me on such an emotional roller coaster every day!  She is the sweetest, funniest, smartest little girl with a big imagination.  But she is also the most frustrating part of my days lately.  She will be super sassy and throw a huge temper tantrum over a tiny little detail and then say something funny or sweet 5 minutes later.  I think she knows how to play me. 

We had a few good days with her this weekend though. 
Saturday, we went to a cousin's birthday party.  Every time I saw Chloe, she had a sucker or a cheese puff in her mouth.
She also went on a mission of trying to collect the most balloons as possible. I caught her climbing on chairs and even telling other adults to climb on the chairs to reach the balloons.

Her hair is crazy. We tell her all the time that she has crazy hair, especially in the mornings. So when I say, "Chloe, we need to fix your hair." She will say "yeah, it's a mess mess mess!". Or she will come tell me "Mommy, fix my crazy hair". Well, I attempted to wear my hair curly one day this weekend and when she saw me she said "Momma, your hair is crazy. You better fix it." I guess it's "crazy" because it was curly like hers.

I heard her talking to her pony (who's name is Pony, by the way), and she was shaking her head and saying "Good grief!"

Her and Connor try to tell each other what to do all the time and when we catch them we usually tell them not to boss each other and that it's our job to boss them. Well I caught her trying to tell Connor to turn around in his seat at the table and eat and I said "Chloe..." and she said "I not bossing him with my mouth!". I'm not sure what that meant.

She sleeps with the same "friends" every night and they all have to be tucked in perfectly before she can lay down. She then lays down and puts her hands behind her head to fall asleep. I usually find her in this position when I go in to check on her before I go to bed...
Her and her crazy hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment