Monday, January 18, 2010

Monday...ugh!!!!!!!

Well, it's Monday and back to work!

But we had a fun weekend. Friday night we went out to dinner at Zio's. We used to LOVE Zio's. It was our first date and we had it catered at our wedding reception. But I guess there are new owners and they've changed up some stuff, including my favorite meal, manicotti! I think they just changed their alfredo sauce. I was so disappointed!

Then Saturday we got up and went to the gym for about an hour and a half and then went and ate lunch at Panera Bread. This is becoming our Saturday morning routine and I really like it!
Then Saturday night we had 2 birthday celebrations to attend. One was for Jon Phillips at Bailey Ranch Golf Club. It was a surprise birthday thrown by his wife Keina. It was fun and we got to eat and drink and have cake. Then we went to CJ Moloney's for Jocelyn's birthday. We weren't sure if we were going to make it or not, but I'm glad we did because it was a lot of fun. But the next morning, I realized why we NEVER go out. I was sooooo tired and mad about spending so much money. It's fun while we are in the moment, but it sure does suck the next day! I don't know how we used to do it ALL the time. David & I would go out Friday & Saturday nights every single weekend when we first met and it was no big deal. But now we just can't seem to handle it. I'm more than happy to sit at home on the weekends, curled up watching a movie, or having a game night.

Here are a few pictures from the night...

Me & Jocelyn




Awww, isn't he sweet?



Look! We have matching double chins! Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment