Sunday, January 31, 2010

Things I'm looking forward too...

We have a few events coming up that I'm really looking forward to.

First, we're leaving for our annual ski trip in Colorado in 15 days! I'm so excited because I didn't know if I was going to get to ski or not this year because of the IUIs. But it turns out I do, and evn though I'm sad that we have to skip the IUI, the skiing makes up for it a little bit. This year, we're skiing for 4 days instead of 3 like we've done in the past. I'm sure we're going to be exhausted by the end of the week, but it's going to be a lot of fun.


Here's a few pictures from last year's trip...





And then next I have Chelsea's baby shower on March 6th. I really hope I can make it really fun and special for her!



Then we have the official start of the lake season...Memorial weekend. It's 117 days away and I hope we get our butts in shape by then!


Then we have something really exciting...We're going to Mexico!!! I think this is the event I'm most looking forward to! My parents are celebrating their 30th wedding anniversary and they want us to go with them. We can't wait!


Then we have my 10 year high school reunion and I can't wait to see everyone. People have been posting pictures from high school on facebook and it's been a lot of fun looking at them and thinking about old memories.



But right now I need to go watch the Grammy's. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment