Thursday, February 4, 2010

Major headache

I haven't posted in a few days because I really haven't had time and nothing has really been going on. We've gone to the gym every day this week and we don't get home until after 7:00. Then it's dinner time, shower time, sit down and watch about 30 minutes of tv and then off to bed because I can't keep my eyes open anymore.

I've had a pretty intense headache for the past few days and I can't seem to get rid of it. All sounds are making it worse. I couldn't listen to the tv last night without my head throbbing. I couldn't listen to my favorite songs in the car on my way to work this morning because the beats made my head throb along. And this morning at work I can't listen to my favorite morning talk show on the radio because their voices are so annoying to me right now.

I know this all must be caused by the new stronger birth control the doctor gave me. I really hope that cyst goes away this month because I don't want to have to go through this again for a while!

Everyone better stay out of my way today!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment