Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Unbelievable!

This "man" has gotten pregnant 3 times! This makes me so frustrated!! And have you heard how "he's" getting pregnant?!?! "He" orders the sperm from somewhere (I can't remember where it comes from, maybe a friend or something), and then puts it in the refrigerator until "he's" ovulating. Then "he" takes a turkey baster thing and shoots it up there himself (or "his" wife does it). Wow! I can't beleive it's that simple. Unbelievable!


I know I'm not the only infertile woman out there that is pissed off about this!


He's A Breeder! The (First) Pregnant Man Knocked Up With Baby #3!!!
Thomas Beatie couldn't be one-upped by yet another transgendered pregnant man!
Beatie, who has given birth to two kids in the past two years, is reportedly preggers for the third time!!


No comments:

Post a Comment