Sunday, February 14, 2010

New Camera

I've had a lot of time this weekend to play with my camera. The only problem is that I'm running out of subjects for my pictures. I've taken over 100 pictures of Peanut and Brutus and I think they're sick of having a camera in their face.

Peanut has always been my little model. He just sits there and looks at me like he's posing. So I always get tons of pictures of him. These are a few of my favorites from the weekend...







Brutus has really surprised me. Before the new camera, he would always look away as soon as I tried to take a picture of him. But he's all about posing for the new camera. He stands still and looks right at me for as long as I want him to. So now I have tons of pictures of him. Here are a few...















I also spent the day yesterday making cake balls for David for Valentine's Day.

First, I made the strawberry cake...




I let the cake completely cool and then I crumpled up the cake into a bowl and added the icing...




Then I let that chill in the frig for a few hours before I rolled it into balls...



I let the balls chill for a few hours and then I melted some white chocolate and dipped the balls in the white chocolate. Then I added some conversation hearts on top, but for some reason the bag I got had no conversations! So they're just plain hearts.

















No comments:

Post a Comment