Friday, February 12, 2010

OhMyGosh! OhMyGosh! OhMyGosh!

Last night David came home and told me that he wanted to give me my Valentine's gift early because he said he "wasn't sure if I would be able to get it on Sunday". I wasn't sure what this meant and I was a little surprised because we said that we weren't really doing big gifts because of the ski trip. So I asked him why...was it coming in the mail or something? And then jokingly, I said "or is it at Best Buy?!" And to my shock...he said yes, it is!!!! OhMyGosh!!!

So, yep, you guessed it...one of my items from my "Imaginary Wish List", from my post earlier this week, has actually been fulfilled!!!! David got me my camera for Valentine's Day!

I haven't got to play with it yet because when we got home from Best Buy, I had to charge the battery and then it was time to go to bed. So I brought it to work with me today to play with at lunch and I'm going to mess with it all weekend! He wanted me to have it for our ski trip. Isn't he the sweetest!

So all I can say to him is...Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

I love you, Hubby!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment