Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Imaginary wish list

I have nothing to really post today so I thought I would do something silly. And I'm extremely bored at work today.

With Valentine's Day coming up this weekend...I thought I would make a wish list...just in case David is wondering what he should get me...:) I've been shopping online all morning, and this is what I've come up with:

1. $2,000 cash to go shopping for new clothes, tons of accessories (because I'm really lacking in this department), and lots of shoes (also lacking here). I'm not sure if $2,000 would be a sufficient amount though because I need enough to replace everything I have in my closet and start over. I need this deparately!!!! I'm so sick of every article of clothing I have. I need more style! So maybe we should bump that amount up to $5,000, just to safely cover everything.

2. A Nikon D5000 DSLR Camera, editing software, a cute camera strap, and a fashionale camera bag to carry it in. In addition to this, I would need a room in my house totally dedicated to making scrapbooks with all of the pictures I'm going to be taking with this new camera. It needs to be fully stocked with a nice work station, plenty of scrapbooking supplies and tools, a flat screen tv so I don't miss my favorite shows while I'm being crafty, and it should be painted pink!

3. A swimming pool with a hot tub attached to it and pretty landscaping all around it. I would also need great patio furniture to be able to sit around the pool and enjoy the sun.

What?!?! A girl can wish, right? I told you in my post yesterday that daydreaming makes me happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment