Friday, February 26, 2010

Nothing Special

I have nothing really to post today so I thought I would update you all on my count down of events coming up...

90 Days until Memorial Weekend (the official start of lake season, of course). I'm sooooooo ready!

118 Days until we leave for Mexico!!!!

141 Days until my 10 year High School Reunion.

Ok, so my diet was offically kicked off on a good start this week. I kind of got side tracked the last 2 weeks because of the ski trip, but now I'm going strong. I'm not really on a diet exactly, I guess I'm just keeping my calories under a specific number every day. I've been doing good with it too, but my main problem is that I just need to get to the gym. I need to try to at least walk or run every day. But what makes it hard is having to go through this IUI stuff! I'm afraid to run or push it during certain times of the month because of the procedure and I'm not really clear on when I have the OK to do certain things. I'm too afraid that the pregnancy won't take because I ran too much one day. I know that people run and get pregnant all the time, but you never know! So having to skip certain times of the month throws me off and gets me out of the mood to keep it going. So my running is off and on. And I guess that's better than nothing!

Also, I'm sure you've noticed that I haven't really mentioned the P90x lately either! Ha! Well, we got off track on that the last 2 weeks too and we need to start it all over again. Hopefully this weekend will be a good time to start. David blames me for us not doing it every night, but I don't understand why because I don't see him getting up and putting the DVD in...

No comments:

Post a Comment