Friday, February 5, 2010

Small arts & crafts project

Ever since we moved in to our new house, I have struggled with how to deal with the space above our cabinets in the kitchen. There is so much space there and it looks so empty all the time and I just sit there and stare at it when I'm eating. I'm just trying to do a little at a time so I don't just clutter it up with fillers and make it look stupid. And I'm trying to make it look cute, but I feel like I hate everything I put up there! Anyway, the latest thing I put up there...I made myself. I just got some letters from Hobby Lobby and painted them black.



Then I put them up on the wall above the cabinets in a corner of the kitchen...



I'm not sure how I feel about it yet. And David made a really funny face when he looked at it for the first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment