Monday, March 21, 2011

March Madness

This weekend definitely felt like madness! We were crazy busy the entire time and now it's Monday and I'm exhausted!

Round 2 of the NCAA basketball tournament was played right here in Tulsa and I was lucky enough to win some pretty good tickets for Friday night's session 2 games.

It was a pretty fun date night for the 2 of us.

Saturday was full of errands and our nephew's soccer game. And then we went to a birthday party Saturday night, but of course I didn't take any pictures! I had every intention to do so, but it just didn't work out. It was a really great night full of conversation and laughter.

The house is getting finished up today (hopefully), and I'll finally be able to get everything back in order. My mind has already been going crazy with new ideas of where to put everything. I'm hoping to change it up and not put everything back where it went before we had it painted. This should be interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment