Friday, March 18, 2011

Painting - Day #4

More progress was made yesterday!

The dining room is completely finished.

I'm so happy with the way it turned out and the color I chose.


It's hard to get a picture of the actual color because everything looks so different in person. It's almost like a slate color, if that makes any sense.
The hallway was started. I think the 2 colors blend nicely together!


The kitchen got it's first coat. It goes perfectly with the granite and the tile on the floor. I love it!


The living room got painted. And again, it's hard to capture the real color in pictures. It's getting glazed today so it will be a tad darker than this when it's finished. I'm still not sure if I want the ceiling done or not.

This is the same color that's going in the hallway, guest bathroom, and laundry room.

We're basically living out of one room in the house right now. This is David trying to watch the basketball game last night.
See the ottoman? That's been our dinner table this week!

The house is supposed to be finished today (I'm still not so sure that's going to happen), and I can't wait to put all of my stuff back out...

1 comment:

  1. I can't even tell you how much I love it! The dining room is stunning! And I love how that color looks with the dark cabinets! I would be thrilled!! Excellent choices!

    ReplyDelete