Thursday, March 17, 2011

Painting - Day #3

There was some progress made with the painting yesterday. I at least got an idea of what it's all going to look like.

We found out that our paint crew is just Betty! She is doing the whole project alone, but for some reason, she doesn't really want us to know that. I'm sure she has a crew on some jobs, but maybe ours is small enough for her to do on her own, or maybe her crew is on another job. Who knows, but it is a lot of work for one person to do, so she is a busy little bee! She's doing a good job though!

The dining room is complete.

And she started painting the hallway next to the dining room so we can see the colors together. I really like it!
I'm so excited to take the tape off!

Most of the living room was painted. The rest will be painted today and she's supposed to start glazing it after it dries. I can't decide if the ceiling should be painted too. She suggested not to paint it, but said we can always go back after she's finished and do it if I don't like it.



The kitchen was outlined.

No comments:

Post a Comment