Thursday, August 22, 2013

31

I never blog about myself, anymore anyways, since the kids came along. This blog is about them and for them. I'm the memory keeper and I do all of this so they will have it to look back on. Kind of like an on going baby book.
At the end of last year, I turned a year's worth of blog posts into a book and I love it! It's over 200 pages and it documents every little thing that happened in their lives and our lives for their first year. I plan on doing this every year for as long as I can.
 
That being said, today is my birthday. So this is just a short little post about me for my babies.
 
This is me today, as I turn 31.
 
This morning, Chloe said "wuv you", for the first time and Connor gave me a BIG kiss bye bye as I left for work.
They are my world.

No comments:

Post a Comment