Thursday, February 26, 2015

Princess Chloe

Chloe loves playing dress up. She often gets up out of her bed when she's supposed to be sleeping and puts a princess dress on. The other night, I walked in her room and found her playing at her vanity.
She told me she was brushing her hair like Rapunzel.
 
I bought her a new brush the last time I went to the grocery store because we're always searching for a disappearing brush when it's time to do her hair in the mornings. I showed it to her this morning and her reaction was very dramatic of course.
 She said "Oh! I love it! Thank you momma." And she kept telling me thank you over and over for her new brush and she showed it to Connor who was not interested.
 And then she told me a few things that made my heart melt. She said "I'm going to brush my hair just like you momma. I'm going to look just like you when I get bigger. This brush is my favorite thing in the whole world."
 Where does she come up with this stuff?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment