Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Chatting with Chloe

Some of the funniest things come out of Chloe's mouth on a daily basis. You never know what that girl is going to say or do. Her most common expression is "I'm trying to say something". And she "loves" everything and everything is her "most favorite in the whole wide world".

These are just a few things that have happened in the past week:

#1: Connor was telling me how he needed some pads so he could play football (that was his obsession of the moment), and Chloe interrupts and says "I'm trying to say something. I get lots of boo boos so I need 2 Ipads."

#2: One morning while they were eating breakfast, I asked Chloe if she wanted a ponytail or pigtails that day and she said she wanted "pink" tails. So after I did her hair and walked away I heard this conversation:
Chloe: "Hey Connor. Connor. Connor, I'm trying to say something."
Connor: "I'm trying to eat."
Chloe: "But Connor, look at my pink tails."
Connor (looking up at her hair like he is really interested): "Oh. And I see you have one on the other side."
Chloe: "Yep." And she touches both sides to make sure they're both there.
And then they go back to eating their breakfast.
Connor is going to be the best husband to someone one day because he will have had to listen to Chloe his entire life.

#3: I recently got a few more highlights in my hair and after studying it for a few seconds she says "Your hair is turning white!  You're just like Anna and I'm like Elsa."
 
#4: Last night Chloe told me that she's Daddy's girl and that she only loves Daddy. And then I told her that us girls need to stick together. And without even missing a beat, she says "But we don't have any glue".

No comments:

Post a Comment