Friday, September 16, 2011

18 Weeks


Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 18 Weeks

Size of babies: 5.6 inches long

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 13 lbs

Maternity Clothes: Yep, just pants though. I only really have one "maternity" shirt.

Gender: A boy and a girl :)

Movement: Yep! I can feel them moving all the time. I think I can feel one baby more than the other, but it just might be where she is located.

Sleep: I've had pretty bad allergies lately so only a stopped up nose and snoring has limited a little bit of my sleep.

What I miss: Margaritas

Cravings: Peanut M&Ms

Symptoms: Headaches in the mornings and a little bit of heartburn off and on.

Best Moment this week: Feeling them move every day. Now that I know what it feels like, every flutter or pop makes me smile and reassures me that they're ok in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment