Friday, September 2, 2011

16 weeks



Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 16 Weeks


Size of babies: 4.6 inches long


Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 9.4 lbs


Maternity Clothes: Yes! I'm in maternity pants and jeans full time now. And I prefer leggings.

Gender: A boy and a girl :)
Movement: I've felt one flutter about 2 weeks ago but nothing since then.


Sleep: I'm not tired all the time like I was before but I sleep pretty good when I go to bed.


What I miss: Coffee


Cravings: My appetite is coming back a little now but I still don't crave anything in particular.


Symptoms: I wake up with a headache every morning and I get heartburn throughout the day.

Best Moment this week: I bought a pair of maternity thongs and thought they looked way too big for me when I pulled them out of the package only to find out that those HUGE thongs fit my butt perfectly. It was a reality check!

No comments:

Post a Comment