Friday, September 30, 2011

20 Weeks

I'm over half way! A twin pregnancy is supposed to be full term at 37 weeks and at the rate these babies are growing, I'm hoping I make it that far!



Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 20 Weeks

Size of babies: 10.1 inches long (They are measured with their full bodies now, not just head to rump)

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 18.6 lbs

Maternity Clothes: Um yeah, did you see the previous answer of 18.6 pounds!?

Gender: A boy and a girl :)

Movement: Yep! I can feel them moving all the time, I even got a jab in the rib the other day from her.

Sleep: Good sleep, it's just hard to get comfortable and change positions at night.

What I miss: Being able to shave easily.

Cravings: Sweets - but I'm trying to stay away.

Symptoms: Heartburn!

Best Moment this week: Finished painting the nursery and making it to 20 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment