Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Nursery Progress

Last night I got the sudden energy and urge to work on the nursery a little bit. This is all the progress I made...

And that took almost 2 hours!

We first started by measuring where the vertical lines needed to go. Then we had to learn a trick to make those vertical lines straight and level. After we figured that out, that part went fast. Then I marked down 10.5 inches on each vertical line because that's how thick I wanted the stripes to be. I tested out one row of stripes to make sure I was satisfied and then I called it a night. It was really tricky getting the angle right where the stripe meets the ceiling.

I also tested out some gray paint on the other walls and I'm going back to Sherwin Williams today to get another sample color because I think what I have picked out is too dark/blue/purple gray.

No comments:

Post a Comment