Thursday, July 12, 2012

Look what Connor can do...


My baby boy is growing up too fast!!!

When we play at night, we try sitting the babies up to see what they can do and yes, they usually just fall over to the side or whatever. But yesterday, the day care lady informed me that Connor can sit up really well. I'm so happy that I get all of these milestone updates from her (insert sarcasm!!!!). I feel like she gets to watch my babies grow up and discover everything first and I HATE it! Moving on... So my big boy is sitting up with a little assistance from the boppy pillow.


I'm really shocked that he's doing this before Chloe since she's been holding her head up for so long and I really expect her to just stand up one day and start walking because she acts like she is so independent. She just seems so much stronger than him right now and he's so laid back and just goes with the flow. She wants to stand up all the time, and as soon as she rolled over the first time it was like she had it figured out and it just became second nature. Connor, on the other hand, did technically roll over first, one time, but then it was a long time before he did it again even though he would work on it every day, and that was just last week! Now he thinks he needs to roll over all the time and he always looks up to see if anyone saw what he just did. He's so proud of himself.


I have a feeling they're going to surprise me with who is going to accomplish what milestone first.  I know I'm not supposed to compare them, but I'm so interested to see how differently they do everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment