Thursday, July 22, 2010

Jaxon

Tuesday night I met Sarah up at the park to take some pictures of her son Jaxon. He's turning 2 in a few weeks and I wanted to practice with the news lens I'm renting right now.

I wasn't sure how it was going to go because I'm not good at chasing little ones around, trying to stand still and focus, and then trying to get them to look at me. It was like every time I got in his face he would turn around, so I got plenty of the back of his head!

But it was still fun and I got to try out the lens ( I still can't decide if I really like it or not yet). He got to play on the play ground and then we moved on to the splash pad, which is perfect for little kids who love the water. He kept himself entertained the whole time.

His tongue hangs out about 90% of the time. It's so funny!


Uh oh, where'd the tongue go?!?!

There it is!

No tongue :(
.
.
And...
.
.
.
There it is! I love it! He is so freakin cute, I could just eat him!

1 comment: