Friday, July 23, 2010

Shane

My parents have kept my nephew Shane (my brother Trey's baby) at the lake all week and last night they made a special trip up to see me and David.

We cooked burgers on the grill and spent time chasing Shane around (he doesn't like to sit still!)

He was trying to eat my granite counter tops!


He has named my mom "Nae Nae" and he calls my dad (his grandpa) "Daddy". It's so funny when he goes around the house calling out "Daddy!" and he's calling for my dad.

I don't get to see him very often so every time he seems so much bigger than the last time. He's only 14 months old but I had to keep reminding myself of this because he seems like he's more around 24 months. He's so independent and smart. And he says words (like Nae Nae and Daddy) and you can understand them. He walks around perfectly with no problems and was even going up and down the stairs like a little person, step by step, not crawling up and down.

I heart him!

No comments:

Post a Comment