Monday, July 26, 2010

Lazy Weekend

David and I made plans to not make any plans this weekend. We didn't get to just lay around though. We did nothing Friday night and decided that we wanted to get up Saturday and head to the lake alone. We've never been on our boat alone, just the two of us. I was really looking forward to just getting out on the water and throwing the anchor out and just getting some sun.

I unloaded and loaded the boat all by myself! Well, David did have to adjust it after I loaded it, but the wind was blowing and I did my best!


That night we met some friends at the Tulsa Talons game. Do you remember when I said I just really wanted to get some sun that day?

Lobster girl! Eeek!



Holy Julie Chin! Check out the chipmonk cheeks! Why does my face look soooo round in pictures when I really don't see it when I look in the mirror? It's like a mean magic trick my face likes to play on me!

And of course I had to take a picture of this guy when I saw his jersey. I want a Peanut jersey! (If you don't already know, my first born's name is Peanut)

1 comment:

  1. Pictures are looking good.

    Thought you might enjoy this..
    http://sunlace.com/
    It's a girl named Haley Luna's blog, she takes a lot of good pictures here in the city.

    Hope to see you guys sometime soon.

    -Tanner

    ReplyDelete