Sunday, July 11, 2010

Update on me and more pics

I'm feeling much better. I'm still having some pain around the incision areas and I get tired very easily but I think that's from laying around for 5 days straight. One of my incisions is still swollen, bruised and really sore, so I'm a little concerned about it but I'm sure it's normal.
I go back to work tomorrow and I really don't want to!!! I got used to my life at home with no place to go and I enjoyed it! But I guess I need to get back to reality.
I'm still really excited to get back to the doctor's office to talk about the next step and when we get to start it all over again. I'm hoping we get to try this next cycle.

Here are some more pics from Mexico...

Rain on slick tile walkways at resort + flip flops + a few too many cervasas = really big bruise! So not cute!




It was so windy!





No comments:

Post a Comment