Monday, March 3, 2014

Shopping with Chloe

Friday night Chloe and I went to Hobby Lobby while David and Connor went to Home Depot.
  Chloe is in a big "What's that?" phase. She asks me what everything is...her food, what's on her shirt, what's on my shirt, what's on tv, what's outside...I mean EVERYTHING!
So I should I have expected this when we went to Hobby Lobby. And I try to tell her what everything is so she will know next time. But after a while, I'm tired of talking that much!
So this is how our trip went...
Chloe: "What's that?"
Me: "A picture."
Chloe: "What's that?"
Me: "A lamp."
Chloe: "What's that?"
Me: "Another lamp."
Chloe: "What's that?"
Me: "A basket."
Chloe: "What's that? What's that? What's that? What's that?....." and then about 53 more times...
Me: "You ask a lot of questions!"
Chloe: "What's that?"
Chloe: "Go home now?"
Me: "No, we're still looking."
Chloe: "Yeah, still looking at pictures."
Chloe: "What's that?" "Aw, so cute." "What's that?"
 
She's a mess!

No comments:

Post a Comment