Thursday, August 12, 2010

Dr. Appointment Update

Today was my appointment for my ultrasound to see how my follicles are doing. The results are...Right ovary has 3 follicles and the sizes are 18, 18, and 12 and the Left ovary also has 3 follicles and the sizes are 22, 19, and 12. So since they aren't quite the size Dr. Backwell wanted them to be at, she wants me to continue taking the Follistim (injections) tonight and tomorrow night. Then I will trigger on Saturday night. The IUI is scheduled for Monday. David will go make his deposit at 9:30 am and then I will go in for the insemination at 11:00 am.

I'm frustrated and I'm just ready to get all of this over with and find out if we need to move on with IVF or not. I just ready to be done with the Fertility Clinic and the people there. I always leave there more upset than when I went in and I don't feel any sensitivity from the people there. They see people in my situation every day and they must all just be numb to the fact that this is the most important thing in some people's lives. I'm ready to move on.

On a happier note, I wanted to share some pictures I took at Jaxon's birthday party this past weekend...


Jaxon's face is PRICELESS in this picture. I giggle everytime I look at it. I wish his face was in better focus, but it's still cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment