Thursday, August 5, 2010

Happy Birthday to my Mr.

Yesterday was David's birthday and I didn't do a birthday post because I was too busy spending time with him. For a week, I've been asking him what he wanted to do for his birthday and he would just respond with "it's just another day...". But birthday's are not just another day to me. It's the one day out of the whole year that's just yours and everyone celebrates you the whole day. So it should be special!

Well, I tried my hardest, but it's difficult when his birthday was on a Wednesday night and the poor guy is exhausted from work all the time. So we kept it low key and I think he enjoyed it. When he got home from work, he opened his gifts...a brand new gas grill and all the accessories to go along with it. I think he was really surprised because he never would have guessed I would have gotten him a grill. I'm so excited for him to put it together and fire it up! Maybe we'll grill something out this weekend...
After gifts, we went out to eat at Ruby Tuesday. We love the salad there and we haven't been there in a while and that's the place he wanted to go. Then it was home to watch Big Brother and then bedtime.

He wouldn't let me take a birthday pic, so to punish him...I'm going to post this one until he lets me take one...


David, I hope you had a very special birthday because you are really special to me. I love you so much! Muah!

1 comment:

  1. OMG! I don't think you could've picked a better pic. Lookin good, David! Ha!! I love it.

    ReplyDelete