Friday, April 11, 2014

30 Weeks!

I'm 30 weeks today! Only 62 days to go until we meet this mystery baby!
I'm starting to get anxiety about it all, but I'm also getting excited about it. I'm a roller coaster!
I have anxiety because I feel like I have nothing ready, but I'm going to start soon.
 I'm also worried about how Connor and Chloe are going to do with the new baby and having to share my attention even more. "Mommy do it" isn't going to happen as often as it does now.
 
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 30 Weeks
Size of baby: 15.7 inches long
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 32 lbs (I had gained 38 lbs by this time with the twins)
Maternity Clothes: Yes, and even those are getting a little snug.
Gender: Surprise!
Movement: Yes, lost of movement and stretching. Also a lot of hiccups lately.
Sleep: I've been sleeping great. I'm so tired at night that when I lay down I fall right to sleep and I usually only get up once or twice to pee.
What I miss: Being able to play with the kids as much as I used to.  I have to sit down all the time and I can't run around with them in the back yard. 
Cravings: Ice cream, but I'm trying to limit myself to one during the week and on the weekends.
Symptoms: Just being tired all the time. I'm also starting to get leg cramps at night. And my back hurts.
Best Moment this week: Chloe feeling the baby kick her while she was laying on me and giggling and she said "Silly baby".
 
Time to compare pregnancies:

No comments:

Post a Comment