Thursday, April 10, 2014

Easter Minis

A few weeks ago, we had an Easter Mini photo shoot. I found a deal on Facebook for pretty cheap and since we've never had this done before, I took advantage of it.
It was with a photographer I wasn't familiar with so it made me a little nervous but for the price, I wasn't that scared if they didn't turn out. I would at least get a few pictures of my kids in their Easter outfits with a real bunny and that seemed worth a try.
 
They turned out ok. I'm not a huge fan of indoor pictures and Connor and Chloe were not very cooperative that day and the bunny kept trying to go behind them so they were facing backwards most of the time. Those are really my only complaints.
 
It was a quick shoot since it was a "mini" special, only about 20 minutes so we didn't get that many pictures but I thought I would share a few.

No comments:

Post a Comment