Monday, April 14, 2014

Sesame Street Live

We took the kids to Sesame Street Live on Saturday. We haven't watched a lot of Sesame Street at our house but they for sure know who Elmo is. I'm not sure how, but they do.
 So I wasn't sure if they would even know any of the other characters but I figured they would think it was fun to watch huge puppets dance and sing.
The morning of, we were asking what color each character was and it turns out that they pretty much knew everyone that we could name.
I even surprised them with new Elmo shirts to get the excited about it.
Chloe had this expression on her face during the whole show. I know she was in to it but just couldn't tell if she really liked it or not.
 
Connor wanted to sit on my lap the whole time so this was the only way I could get a picture of him.
Chloe clapping.
They look like they're having a blast, huh?
 
Chloe did get into it a little when everyone else around us was participating.
 
I think their favorite part was the popcorn.
 
This one was asleep shortly after we got on the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment