Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Our weekend

The weather was in the 90s this weekend! It was so great, except for me getting a sinus infection! Just when it's so nice and all I want to do is be outside, the outside is getting me sick!
 
A friend of mine threw me a sweet diaper shower at our house on Saturday. I knew I didn't want a full shower since I had most of the things I really need anyway and it's hard to buy for a baby when you don't know the gender. But of course we can always use diapers...especially when I will have 3 in diapers!
I look horrible, but my kids are cute!
 
Sunday, was even warmer so I knew we had to get the pool out! I was in bed most of the day, but had to get out to watch them play in the pool.
They had so much fun playing together in the water. But they also thought it was fun to climb in and out of it.
 
Eventually, they wanted to move on to the swing set. They are my little monkeys, always climbing up this dang wall. It scares me to death! But they yell out "I be careful ok!" to make me feel better.
Chloe loves this tire swing, but after ruining about 5 pairs of pants on the dirty thing, I finally decided to paint it! No more black stains on everything!
A great thing about being a twin is always having someone to push you on the tire swing! She would say "WEEEEEE" every time he gave her a spin.
 
My big boy can even touch the ground now!
 
I have a feeling we are going to LOVE summer!  And I even get to be at home with them for most of it while I'm on maternity leave!

No comments:

Post a Comment