Friday, June 6, 2014

38 weeks!

I'm 38 weeks!
 
 I don't have a comparison picture because I didn't make it past 36 weeks with the twins. So here I am on my last day of work today!
We're only 6 days away from meeting this mystery surprise baby and I'm getting so excited!
 I'm still a little anxious and nervous about all of it... the C-section, leaving the twins for a few days, and even bringing the baby home. But I know all of that will go away as soon as the baby is here and everything will fall into place.
 
I've gained 47 pounds so far, so I'm guessing I'll be right at 50 by the time I have the baby next week.  I gained 70 total with the twins and I'm going 3 weeks longer this time, so I'm ok with the 50 pounds.
 
  I'm sleeping good because I'm so tired by the time I get in bed that I sleep pretty hard until I have to get up to pee a couple times every night.
My feet are swelling more and I think that's due to the hot and humid weather we've been having and just being on my feet too much at work and then taking care of the twins. I get really sore and achy at the end of the night and can barely move.
 
The nursery is ready, my bag is packed for the most part, the baby's bag is packed and all I have left to do is pack a bag for the twins and get the car seat in the car.
 
I still can't believe this is actually happening!

No comments:

Post a Comment