Monday, June 23, 2014

Pools and Popsicles

We spent a lot of time outside this weekend playing in the water. David went to get Brutus (the dog) a kiddie pool so he could stay cool during the summer while we aren't home and when he brought it home, the kids ended up playing in it. So dad went back to the store and got one with a slide for the kids and they love it. We have an inflatable one, but this one is easy and quick to fill up for some fast pool play time!
Cooper and I hung out on the couch on the patio watching bubby and sissy play.
 
I'm also happy to report that on Saturday morning all 5 of us got up, got ready, and were out the door and at soccer on time! I have to be honest, I didn't think it was going to be possible but we did it!
And just FYI...this one follows me around more than the other one, so that's why there are more pictures of her!
 
After a nap, we were back outside playing in the water. I walked out with a popsicle and Chloe and Connor immediately wanted one. I didn't bring them one at first because the last time they tried one they got so upset when it started melting. But not this time. I put them in the grass and they went to town, until it REALLY started melting and then they were over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment