Monday, June 9, 2014

Our first official soccer practice

We finally decided to just go ahead and sign the kids up for soccer. I just told David that we will sign them up and if we can make it then great, we'll go. But if not, then we won't stress out about it. Yes, it's hard to pay that much money and miss, but what can you do?
 
So our first official session was on Saturday, and it didn't go as great as the free session, of course. They did participate and listen, but they had their moments of not wanting to listen or when they just wanted to sit with me and watch.
 
 But they also had fun, so that's what it's all about. Ha! Try telling that to a competitive soccer dad!
Watching them interact in something outside of the house, I can see how much Chloe really relies on Connor being right by her side.  She sticks right next to him a lot of the time and will follow him around and do what he does.  In the picture above, she ran right over next to him and is basically glued to his hip.  This was at the beginning of the class so I know she was probably just scared and he was there for comfort.  It doesn't seem to bother him.
 And I don't know what's up with her keeping her hands behind her back.  She did that a lot too.
Chloe giving her coach a high five.
She was so proud of herself.
Connor has a problem with putting his fingers in his mouth...the entire time.
Doing a soccer drill with Daddy. They were supposed to crawl and move the ball around with their heads.
David getting on to Connor for having his fingers in his mouth.
 
After practice, I wanted to get a picture of my little soccer players, but only one would cooperate and it wasn't the one I expected.
He even posed for me!

1 comment:

  1. So cute!! I love the last picture with the soccer pose!

    ReplyDelete