Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Fall School Pictures

Fall pictures were taken a little later than normal this year, so I'm just now getting them back. And adding another child to the mix means I had to buy 4 packages total! But I can't resist, especially since it's Cooper's first school picture!

Isn't he just so handsome?  Those big eyes get me every time.  And he gives the best hugs and kisses.
Poor Chloe. I swear her hair didn't look like this when she left the house! It's a curly mess and I just don't know what to do with it! I'm trying different hair products to tame it and trying different ways of putting it up, but it just turns into a crazy mess every day. She will even say "will you fix my crazy hair?".
My big Coop Coop.  Just so happy all the time!
 
What a difference a year makes!
2013 Fall Pictures:
 
2014 Fall Pictures:

No comments:

Post a Comment