Monday, January 31, 2011

The Blizzard is coming!!!

I don't have anything really exciting to report from the weekend and I'm trying to get as much work done as I can today because the local weather is reporting that we will be experiencing a massive blizzard tonight into tomorrow morning. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that my office will be closed but I'm also getting anxiety that we are going to be trapped at home with nothing to eat so I'm going to be the stupidest person in town tonight and attempt to get some groceries on my way home. Everyone was talking about how crazy busy all of the stores were yesterday and I can only imagine that they are going to be just as busy today and more than likely out of every single item.

1/28/11

This is a picture of my sunroof on Friday. The weather was sooooo nice both Friday and Saturday...it was hard to believe it was January. And then look at us now getting ready for a blizzard and below freezing temperatures! Only in Oklahoma!

1/29/11
This is the buffet that I bought at a consignment store for $50. I have BIG plans for this buffet. David did get it sanded down and primered on Saturday, so it's just waiting to be painted. I also bought new knobs and I'm on the hunt for a big mirror to go above it.

No comments:

Post a Comment