Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Blogiversary

Happy Blogiversary everyone! One year ago today, I posted my first entry.
Unfortunately, I'm not exactly where I planned to be today with the whole baby thing. But all I can do is move forward and hope that it happens for us this year.

So let's clink our glasses together to toast to the next year of blogging! My goal is to make it a little more upbeat and not so Debbie Downer all the time.

So join me in having a Happy Blogiversary and a Happy Hump Day!

P.S. Today I read about Project 365 and I thought it looked kind of fun. It might not be too fun to try to come up with a picture every day...but if you think about it, it might be a little fun to look back at every day at the end of the year, or maybe make a slide show or photo book of each picture from everyday. I know I don't have too many exciting things to post about. Most people have cute and funny posts about their kids, but I just have David and the dogs. So maybe this will be a way to keep the blog interesting.

The picture above is my picture for today. I took it with my iPhone (I have a feeling most of my pictures for this project will be taken with my phone). I have several photo apps on my phone that I love playing with so I think it's fun to take pics with it.

I also plan to dig my DSLR camera out of the cobwebs and get back to practicing with it. I still don't have my lenses I've wanted for the past year, but maybe sometime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment