Thursday, January 27, 2011

Week in pictures

1/25/11:

Not a whole lot going on Tuesday, so I took a picture of my office... where I spend 8 hours a day, 5 days a week...I spend way more time in this chair than I wish to.
I'm hoping to move to a new office at the end of this year and my plan is to decorate a little better. I need more to look at than my computer screen all day. I think it would put me in a better mood.

1/26/11:

Enjoying a smoothie while David is on the phone working. Ok, ok...I had a cookie too :)

1/27/11:
Target already has flip flops out! And not only flip flops, but tons of swimsuits and a bunch of REALLY cute sandals. Um...last I checked it was still January!

I looked at it all today (minus the swimsuits since I was there to buy work pants a size bigger because I can't fit into any of mine) and I saw so many items I wanted. But I maintained and only purchased the items I went there for. It was no fun at ALL!

2 comments:

  1. I keep thinking of doing an "office" tag and having people post pictures of their office on their blog but I feel dumb starting it. I love seeing where everyone works all day though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think it's dumb. I like new post ideas! Go for it.

    ReplyDelete