Friday, January 21, 2011

Happy it's Friday!

Not much has been going on this week. David and I have both been busy at work so we pretty much have just come home and fallen on the couch every night.

One night we went to Sapulpa because I found a buffet for my dining room at a consignment store for $50! It's in need of a little TLC, mainly just paint and some new knobs, but I have big plans for it. And $50 is a heck of a deal compared to the $1000 buffet I wanted at Mathis Brothers! Stay tuned for my next project. I'm redoing the whole dining room. I'm keeping the same table and chairs, just adding some paint, new drapes, the buffet, and some accent pieces. I'm not exactly sure when this is all taking place, but it's happening!

Also this week, I experienced my first acupuncture session. People get acupuncture done for tons of things, but of course mine was focused on infertility. I mainly did it to try to relax and not stress out about everything that's going on. It's consumed my every thought and I'm just looking at other ways to handle it all. I'm not sure what I think about the acupuncture. And no, the needles don't hurt (I'm used to needles anyway). But mainly I just laid there and tried to relax. But I'm trying to keep an open mind about it. I'm going back for 2 more appointments next week.

Project 365 pictures:
1/17/11

Me & my first born

Me and BullyButt
Ok, so I did 2 pictures on Monday and none on Tuesday. I'm so sorry for not following the rules!

1/19/11
Kisses for my Mr.

1/20/11
Downtown Tulsa, where I work. My acupuncture appointment was downtown also last night and I thought this was a pretty picture on my way home.

I hope everyone has a great weekend! I plan on spending mine inside next to the fire watching movies!

No comments:

Post a Comment