Monday, January 17, 2011

Weekend

How can I come to work extremely exhausted when I did almost nothing all weekend? I don't get it!

Here are my Project 365 pictures:
1/14/11

Friday night we had a few other couples over for a game night. It was a good time, but it wore me out. I think we're all hoping the next game night is a little calmer.


1/15/11 Kristen, myself, and Molly

Saturday night we went over to a friends house nearby to watch the Green Bay game. They have a gorgeous house and the perfect set up outside...a big nice fireplace, space heaters, a big tv, and the most comfortable outside couch I've ever sat on. So this is where the girls camped out (and the occasional rugrat and their balloons!) I had a good low key time and really enjoyed playing with all of their sweet little kiddos.

1/16/11
Ok, I'm going to be honest with you here...I could easily take a picture today and pass it off like I did it yesterday, but I'm not going to. We did NOTHING all day yesterday except plant our behinds on the couch and have a Dexter marathon. It was very lovely and I don't feel bad about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment