Friday, January 13, 2012

35 Weeks!



Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 35 Weeks

Size of babies: 18.2 inches long

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 59.6 lbs

Maternity Clothes: Full time sweatpants and pjs now since I'm not working.

Gender: A boy and a girl :)

Movement: Yes, a lot lately. And Baby Boy is head down, like he has been the whole time, and his head is inching more and more into my cervix and it's pretty painful when he feels like he need to readjust his head placement. It feels like fingernails trying to scrape his way out.

Sleep: Sleeping a little bit better. I finally figured out how to get comfortable but I usually only sleep about 2 hours at a time and then I have to get up to pee and I can't get back to sleep. But I nap pretty good.

What I miss: Just simple everyday things like putting my socks on. I can't really reach my feet anymore and everything takes so long to do.

Cravings: Nothing specific, but my hunger is picking up and I feel like I'm starving all the time.

Symptoms: Swelling, heartburn, swelling, hunger, and more swelling

Best Moment this week: Getting to see how big the babies are and finally getting her to look at us while we had an ultrasound for the first time since the first measurement.

Only one week left people!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment