Tuesday, January 17, 2012

I'm back...

In the hospital, that is.

We went in to what would have been our last appointment with the doctor before the c-section and I ended up getting admitted to the hospital again for high blood pressure. And my labs came back with high protein levels which means I have preeclampsia. Preeclampsia is pretty common with twins and with the ICP liver thing I have going on.

So since we're so close to the c-section date and the babies are looking really good (I'll post new ultrasound pictures tomorrow when I have a little more energy and tons of time to kill), the doctor wants me to stay in the hospital to monitor my blood pressure and the babies up until delivery and he wants me on 100% bed rest to try to bring my blood pressure down. He is also trying to move my c-section up to Thursday instead of Friday. So I only have one more boring day in here before the babies are born.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment