Saturday, January 21, 2012

Daddy

David is such an amazing daddy already and it warms my heart to watch him with the babies.

Daddy and Chloe

The day the babies were born, David was in charge of everything. I wasn't able to see the babies for the first 12 hours of their lives because I had a c-section and I was on bed rest recovering and the babies were in the Special Care nursery hooked up to monitors so they weren't allowed to come into my room.
So during that whole 12 hours, David went to all of the feedings and got to show the babies off to visitors and had lessons from all of the nurses on how to do everything.When I finally got to go see the babies at 9:30 that night, I was amazed at what a pro he was at everything. I was jealous that he had gotten to bond with them already and that they didn't know who I was. But I got my chance the next day and now David and I get to take care of them together.

Daddy and Connor

Seeing him with our babies makes me love him more than ever and I realize how lucky I am to have him.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment