Friday, January 3, 2014

16 Weeks!

I am 16 weeks pregnant today!
I haven't written much about this pregnancy for a few reasons.
1) Still can't believe it's actually happening and I cry every time I really think about how amazing it is.
2) It still doesn't feel real.
3) I've been super busy with the twins and the holidays.
 
  But I'm going to try harder to make as big of a deal out of this as I did the twin pregnancy. It is a big deal! It's a miracle. But the difference is, I have 2 little lives to take care of and all of my attention is focused on that. Before, it was just me and David. So it is still a big deal to me, it's just not the only thing going on in my life like the first time around.
 
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 16 Weeks
Size of baby: about 4.5 inches long according to my BabyCenter app.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 6 lbs
Maternity Clothes: Yes, already!
Gender: As of right now, we are not going to find out!
Movement: Yes! I started feeling light jabs and kicks about a week ago and feel them all the time now! But I have to be really still.
Sleep: Sleeping good, when you know who isn't snoring extra loud!
What I miss: Diet Dr. Pepper. But I recently discovered caffeine free Diet Dr. Pepper and I allow myself to have one every once in a while.
Cravings: Nothing really, but I have had a lot of Olive Garden lately. I love the salad and bread sticks and the salad has to be really cold!
Symptoms: Just tired.
Best Moment this week: Feeling the baby! Finally!
 
Time to compare pregnancies!
 OK, not as much fun as I thought it would be!  I looked way younger and tanner in the old picture!  Not fair!  Ok, that's it...I'm growing my hair back out! And getting a spray tan!


After the kids watched me take my picture, they wanted their picture taken by the wall.
Princess Binkie
 
And then Connor wanted his turn but Chloe wasn't done yet and didn't want to share her photo shoot! So this happened:
But then Chloe had some princess duties to attend to so Connor got his time to shine, along with Blue Bear and Nemo.

No comments:

Post a Comment