Friday, January 31, 2014

20 Weeks!

We're half way there! I'm 20 weeks today!
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 20 Weeks
Size of babies: 10 inches long (Measured by full body now, not just head to rump)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 13 lbs (gained 18 lbs this time last pregnancy).
Maternity Clothes: Yes, and I'm even growing out of my smaller maternity clothes and pants. Gender: It's going to be a surprise (but I'm starting to really want to find out!)
Movement: Yes, but still just small movements. David has only felt a few kicks so far.
Sleep: Falling asleep good but waking a few times to use the restroom and it's getting a little harder to change positions comfortably.
What I miss: Taking naps whenever I want like I did with the first pregnancy. I can't just come home and fall asleep on the couch like I did before because I have 2 toddlers to feed and take care of! Cravings: Not really any cravings except for cold things, like cold drinks and cold salads.
Symptoms: I don't think I've had anything lately, except just tired and achy legs and back at night.
Best Moment this week: Just feeling the baby kick and enjoying my time with my babies I already have.
 
Time to compare pregnancies.
OK, these pictures do depress me a little bit. I love the pictures of the old me, but not the new me! My hair was so pretty and I was tan and I don't look as tired as I do in the picture on the right! I've aged!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment