Thursday, January 2, 2014

Christmas #3 - Christmas Morning

Christmas morning was just us. I set up my camera, and tried to get a decent setting and turned on the interval timer. We also had the video camera rolling. The pictures aren't great but it's still fun to see them!
Connor and Chloe were so excited when they came in to find everything Santa had left. They didn't know where to go to first and I think they got a little overwhelmed for first thing in the morning! But it was so exciting!
This one makes me laugh because David and I are both looking at something and I'm assuming it's Connor off camera probably doing something we don't think he should be doing or getting ready to do something we don't think he should be doing.
And, of course, they were interested in each other's new toys. So that caused a few fights.

No comments:

Post a Comment