Monday, January 27, 2014

2 year check up

Connor and Chloe had their 2 year check up on Friday.


Connor:
29 lbs
36 inches tall
 
Chloe:
24 lbs
33 inches tall
 
They have really been in to their Doc McStuffins play set recently and we check each others ears and eyes, give shots and listen to every one's heart all the time. When I picked them up from school and told them we were going to the doctor, Chloe said "and get shots!".
 So they really liked it when the nurse was checking them out for real, like she was the real Doc McStuffins. They weren't as excited for their shots though. 
 
We mainly talked to the doctor about Connor's breathing and how the kids are eating. I'm very concerned with how picky they are and that they aren't getting everything they need to grow and be healthy. He reassured me that everyone has this same fear and that most kids are picky. He said they are healthy and growing and I'm doing all I can so everything is ok and normal. That made me feel so much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment