Friday, February 14, 2014

22 Weeks!

I'm 22 week today!  Only 17 weeks or 118 days to go.
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 22 Weeks
Size of babies: 11 inches long (Measured by full body now, not just head to rump)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 16 lbs (gained 22 lbs at this time last pregnancy).
Maternity Clothes: Yes
Gender: It's going to be a surprise!
Movement: Yes, harder kicks and jabs now.
Sleep: Not that great. I fall asleep good but wake up often to either pee or because I'm having so many dreams every night.
What I miss: Putting on my socks easily.
Cravings: Nothing really. I'm still eating my normal foods I always eat.
Symptoms: I'm starting to have a little bit of heartburn.
Best Moment this week: I ordered a single stroller!! No more huge strollers for me!
 
I'm so lucky that this pregnancy has been pretty easy and uneventful, but it sure makes for boring posts!
 
Time to compare pregnancies.

No comments:

Post a Comment